Today’s card was created for my son’s friend, Brianna. The image is from the adorable Hey Girlfriend Stamp Set. Have you seen this set? It is in the new Stampin’ Up January-June 2021 Mini Catalog on page 50. I just love how these images can be used together or stand alone. The girls in the set are just a little bit sweet and sassy, perfect for a friend of any age. What a delight to color these images using Stampin’ Blends Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, Pool Party and Basic Black. The Happy Birthday sentiment is heat embossed using White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. I cut out the letters for the word ‘Friend’ using the Playful Alphabet Dies. Die cut letters out of Foam Adhesive Sheets add dimension to the card.
I used the beautiful ‘Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper’, which you can get for free right now during Sale-A-Bration with a $50.00 purchase (while supplies last)! For all the details on Sale-A-Bration be sure to watch the video below. Sale-A-Bration will last through February 28, 2021. It’s an awesome time to purchase those items on your wish list!
I layered the inside using Basic Black and Basic White card stock, with a touch of the Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper. Then, stamped the puppy and balloon image using Memento Tuxedo Basic Black ink. The images are colored with Blackberry Bliss and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends. I couldn’t resist adding a bit of the matching ribbon to the inside of the card to finish it off!
- Stamp set: Hey Girlfriend – #154516, Art Gallery – #154421
- Cardstock: Basic Black – #121045, Basic White Thick – #159229, Basic White – 159276
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Basic Black – #132708, Versamark – #102283
- Stampin’ Blends Combo: Bermuda Bay – #154878, Crumb Cake – #154882, Petal Pink – 154893, Blackberry Bliss – 154877, Pool Party – 154894, Basic Black – #154843
- Miscellaneous: Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration) – #155225, Stitched So Sweetly Dies – 151690, Playful Alphabet – #152706, White Stampin’ Emboss Powder – # 109132, Opal Rounds – 154289, Foam Adhesive Sheets – #152815, Stampin’ Dimensionals – #104430, Multipurpose Liquid Glue – #110755, Ribbon of Choice
- Basic White Thick: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White: 5″ x 3 3/4″ cut 2, 4″ x 3 3/4″, 3 1/2″ x 2
- Basic Black: 5 1/4″ x 4″ cut 2, scraps
- Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper: 3 3/4″ x 5″, 3 3/4″ x 1″, 3 3/4″ x 1″, 3 1/2″ x 1″, 3 1/2″ x 1″
- Ribbon: 36 inches
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I hope my card today has inspired you to do a little stamping and to share a little sunshine with someone special. And as always, I would love to help answer any questions you have – so please feel free to contact me! Have a blessed day!