Welcome to my blog and the After The Storm Stamp Set Blog Hop with Inking With Frenchie’s Team!
I am thrilled to be a part of this team! This is an amazing group that’s filled with many talented designers, and today, for the June Customer Appreciation PDF, the team is sharing with you one project that each designer created using the After the Storm stamp set! You will have a chance to see their amazing creations at the end of this post, find links to all the designers, and receive one of the projects they created for June’s Customer Appreciation PDF.
This month when you place a qualified order of $40 or more with me you will receive a free PDF for 24 beautiful cards created by Inking With Frenchie Team design members! In the PDF you will receive a detailed list of all the supplies, measurements, photos and instructions for creating each of the 24 projects. Be sure to use Host Code: DYB2VB4S when placing your order!
Today, I am excited to be sharing one of my creations from the June Customer Appreciation PDF. For this card, I used the following supplies: After The Storm and Sharing Sunshine stamp sets. I also used the colors: Balmy Blue, Pool Party, Pacific Point, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate. For a complete list of all the supplies and instructions to create this project please see the details below.
For the inside, I used the After the Storm stamp set and Basic Border Dies,
- Stamp sets: After the Storm – 155038, Sharing Sunshine – 155631
- Ink: Balmy Blue –147105, Pool Party – 147107, Pacific Point – 147098, So Saffron – 147109, Daffodil Delight – 147094, Smoky Slate – 147113, Memento Tuxedo Black – 132708
- Cardstock/Paper: Basic White – 159276, Pool Party – 122924
- Miscellaneous: Layering Circles Dies – 151770, Basic Borders – 155558, Multipurpose Liquid Glue – 110755, Mini Glue Dots – 103683, Stampin’ Dimensionals – 104430, Simply Scored – 122334, Die cut machine of your choice.
- Pool Party: 8 1⁄2 x 5 1⁄2 score at 41⁄4 card base
- Basic White: 4 x 5 1⁄4 (cut2), 1 1⁄4 x 4( cut3), 3 1⁄4 x 4, 2 x 1 1⁄4, 2 1⁄2 x 21⁄2, 1 3⁄4 x 1 3⁄4, scraps
- Stamp the ‘Even the Darkest night will pass’ sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto the 2 x 1 1⁄4 piece of Basic White card stock. Cut a ‘V’ to create a flag.
- Stamp the rain using the image from the After the Storm stamp set alternating with Pool Party, Balmy Blue and Pacific Point ink onto a 4 x 5 1⁄4 piece of Basic White card stock.
- Die cut three cloud borders using the Basic Border Dies from the 1 1⁄4 x 4 pieces of Basic White card stock. Stamp the small cloud image from the After the Storm stamp set over two of the borders with Smoky Slate ink. (Note: Use second and third generation stamping).
- Die cut a cloud border, using the Basic Border die, from a 3 1⁄4 x 4 piece of Basic White card stock. (Note: Place the cloud die at the very top edge of the card stock).
- Stamp three clouds using the small cloud image from the After the Storm stamp set with Smoky Slate ink onto scraps of Basic White card stock. (Note: Use second and third generation stamping). Fussy cut around each one.
- Stamp the ‘smiley’ sun rays onto a 2 1⁄2 x 2 1⁄2 piece of Basic White card stock using the images from the Sharing Sunshine stamp set with Daffodil Delight and So Saffron ink. Die cut using the 2 1⁄4 circle die from the Layering Circles die set.
- Stamp the sun face onto a 1 3⁄4 x 1 3⁄4 piece of Basic White card stock using Daffodil Delight and So Saffron ink. Die cut sun face using the 1 1⁄2 circle die from the Layering Circles die set.
- Attach sun face to ‘smiley’ sun rays using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sun rays from the After the Storm Stamp set with Daffodil Delight ink onto the 3 1⁄4 x 4 piece of Basic White card stock. This is the card stock with a cloud border at the top.
- Assemble layers as follows on card base: Basic White 4 x 5 1/4 (adhesive of your choice), the 1 1⁄4 x 4 and 3 1⁄4 x 4 cloud border layers (attached using Stampin’ Dimensionals).
- Attach ‘Even the Darkest night’ sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals and mini glue dots.
- The ‘smiley’ sun is attached using multi-purpose glue.
- Two of the single clouds are attached using multi-purpose glue and one is attached using a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Inside: Onto a 5 1⁄4 x 4 piece of Basic White card stock stamp sun rays at the top left corner using Daffodil Delight ink.
- Stamp ‘a little sunshine’ sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto the white cloud bottom border.
- Adhere layers to inside card base using adhesive of your choice.
There are more After The Storm projects waiting for you. Be sure to hop on to each blog, you surely don’t want to miss any of the amazing projects.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Be sure to visit the other designers and see their amazing creations! I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have, please feel free to contact me!